Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stamp your own personalized ribbon

The other day I wanted a unique way to wrap some gifts in a Sew Can She way and I decided to make personalized ribbon. At this point I must tell you that I am not a scrapbooker, paper crafts person, or stamper. I love the creative stuff that people make, but I admit that...

Fabric is my fiber, not paper.

And stamping is new to me.

So my lettering looks like a really old, over-inked typewriter.

But I love it!

And this isn't really a tutorial, because a tutorial isn't necessary. Just a trip to your local craft store where you'll find adorable alphabets, inexpensive ink, and yards and yards of ribbon.


Then you're probably gonna need three helpers...


One to stamp lots of ribbon.


One to stamp love notes.


And one to stamp herself and the table.








You might stamp a little bit of ribbon too.

























Have fun,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment