Thursday, September 6, 2012

Search our site!





I'm so excited about this new development on Sew Can She, I could jump up and down. I've been wanting our site to have its own little search engine for quite a while now, and finally we do.











So go ahead, visit the Search Page, think of something you'd like to make, and search for it!

Or is there something you once saw featured and now you can't remember where to find it? Use our new search!

Some of my favorite searches are 'ruffle,' 'bag,' and 'quilt.' I love seeing those adorable tutorials again!



Today's just the first day, and we're still working on making sure everything in the archives is properly tagged for searching. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for ways you would like to search. It will get better and better, but for now let's just celebrate the search!


Happy Searching and Sewing,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment