Monday, September 24, 2012

See my reusable snack bags 8 months later.






Earlier this year Fabricworm sent me some of their delicious organic cotton and I knew just the fun little project for it. 


Jen from New Green Mama had recently come out with this free snack bag tutorial. The instructions were perfectly easy to follow and made a nice self-lined bag with a generous velcro closure. 















The cute little bags were a hit!















I loved how I could turn them inside out and throw them into the wash day after day, and because I used such high quality cotton, they still look great. 












Here's a picture I just took today, 8 months later.





















And here's one my Sister-in-law Brie made for her little girl. Cute birdie fabric!











So save some plastic from going in the landfill and let your munchkins put their munchies in reusable bags!


Happy Sewing,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. 8 months later..... that peeked my interest. So I made some right away. So easy, so fun, so darn cute. Thanks for sharing these reusable snack packs... again. LOVE!
    Thanks for making my day.

    I best make one out of the free fabric you sent me.... ages ago. Thank you for that. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! Hope you enjoy using them. I'd love to see a pic!
      xo,
      Caroline

      Delete