Friday, September 14, 2012

Guess what my favorite sewing tool is.

September is National Sewing Month! Today I'm guest posting over at The Sewing Loft Blog and sharing with you my favorite sewing tool in a special National Sewing Month series all about the tools of our trade. Here are some hints about the tool(s) I picked:


I bought my first ones here.


This tool comes in these colors.


And I used it to make this super-sized nap mat when I was writing the blog post.

Ready to find out what my favorite sewing tool is??? Visit the Sewing Loft Blog now.

What's your favorite sewing tool?



post signature

2 comments:

  1. My favourite tool has to be my stitch ripper - it has saved many a project!
    http://bossymamma.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bossymamma - I <3 my seam ripper too!

    ReplyDelete